Exercise 1. State a chemicals property for the element in group one in Periodic Table of Elements
2. Write the number of charge for the magnesium ion
3. List all the ionic formula for the ions that consist in aqueous copper(II) sulphate.
4. In the electrolysis of aqueous sodium hydroxide, what is the product produce at anode?
C. Menggunakan istilah -istilah yang betul. • Jangan menggunakan istilah-istilah yang salah.
• Harus menggunakan istilah yang betul.
Example : Wrong (Correct) 1. The attraction force between molecules low/small/high (Weak/Strong)
2. Sodium has one electron valens (Sodium atom)
3. Argon atom has stable arrangement / complete electron arrangement / 8 stable electron. (Stable electron arrangement /electron arrangement as noble gas / 8 electron at the outermost shell / the electron at the outermost shell are full)
4. The colour of the solution change from blue to clear. (Colourless / decolourise).
5. Ions in the electrolyte can move. (free / free moving).
6. The rate of reaction fast/slow. (High/low).
7. Copper moleculs. (Atoms)
8. Copper atoms attracted to cathode. (Ions)